Hobart Breathing Space aims to be a nourishing and heartful space for both practitioners and their clients and students. Practitioners can expect a stable and supportive working environment with others who share our vision.
The Myrtle Room is suitable for consultations, office space, writing space ...
And the Sassafras Room is suitable for classes, group workshops, meetings ...
- The Myrtle Room is currently used as a counselling space and for bodywork sessions (bring your own table). It is available for whole days or half days.
- The Sassafras Room is suitable for yoga, movement, music or other classes, choir practice, presentations, workshops, seminars, group meetings ... an open space for you to use as you wish.
The building is ground level and is wheelchair accessible. All bookings include:
- Access to the small kitchen - urn and tea/coffee supplies are offered for inclusion. There is no stove so the kitchen is only suitable for hot drinks and cold snacks
- 2 toilets (one has disabled access)
- Bose iPod sound dock
- Cushions, ottomans, yoga mats and Thai yoga mats, meditations stools, blankets, shawls, chairs
The Sassafras Room
The Sassafras Room is the largest group space, approximately 5m x 9m, and is available for your events, classes, workshops and training.
This space is abundantly heated with 2 big heat pumps, and furnished with comfortable cushions. Our store room is packed with yoga mats, thai yoga mats, blankets, shawls, meditation stools and chairs if required.
The Sassafras Room is comfortable for approximately 70 people standing or 50 sitting on chairs, up to 15 lying down or doing yoga, 20 sitting in a circle.
The Myrtle Room
The practitioner rooms are available during business hours for consulations, small meetings, office space, writing space, breathing space ... They can also be used outside business hours when the Sassafras Room is not being used, or if sound privacy is not required.
Room hire is organised with preference to stability and less administration for us at Hobart Breathing Space! We welcome regular bookings and teh minimum is for half a day. Fees and conditions are here.
Phone: 0429 167 480
Address: 13b Goulburn Street, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 (the building at the rear)